Why have a DPF Rollback
Simply put, if you are driving a vehicle without an operational DPF system (assuming the vehicle was originally fitted with one) you are driving a vehicle that is illegal for road use and as such are uninsured.
Whether you or a former keeper had the DPF system removed/disabled isn't relevant, you will still be the one that is uninsured.
- Instant MPT failure if spotted
- Uninsured could lead to some serious problems especially in the event of an accident
What is Involved
It's a two-part procedure and you have to have both done for a successfully operating vehicle.
- A new DPF filter has to be fitted
- DPF delete software must be removed from your vehicle ECU (engine management software)
- We are able to help with the software rollback, you will need to have a new DPF filter fitted by a suitable exhaust specialist.